The runaway shopping cart, careless driver, slippery pavement, driving distraction--accidents happen and your car is the one taking most of the beating. Though body damage may not be as detrimental as something like your engine not starting, it isn't pleasing to the eye, reduces your car's value significantly, and if you aren't preemptive enough can lead to other issues down the line like rust.
While our service center and parts center are all about preventative care, our collision center at Central Houston Nissan is reactive, providing endless support for when life gets the best of your car. In our center, our team is prepared to apply their extensive expertise to bringing your Nissan Rogue, Nissan Altima or other brand model back to its original form; they cover an array of basic to more advanced collision repairs:
- Paint touch-ups and repainting
- Dent repair
- Post-collision auto detailing
- Straightening bent frames
- Suspension repair and alignment
Houston Drivers Rely on Central Houston Collision Center For a Reason
Nothing is too much for our experts to handle but if you still question what sets us apart from any other collision center throughout Bellaire, Deer Park, Friendswood, Heights, Humble, Jersey Village, Katy, Kingwood, La Porte, League City, Spring, Pasadena and The Woodlands, then consider this:
- We are a trusted Direct Repair Facility for most insurance companies throughout our region.
- All insurance claims are welcome and we actively work with your claims adjuster to restore your vehicle back to pre-accident condition.
- We are manufacture certified and trained to repair both major and minor collisions.
- We are equipped and trained to repair all makes and models.